Friday, June 3, 2011

How do i change the light bulb in an eletralog compact fireplace ?

i bought a little electralog from lowes and i love it.. the fireplace is real looking but it went out and i don't have my manual i can't seem to find out where in the back do i change the light bulb and is it a regular one or is there a special one i have to use.. please help i am having christmas at my place and would love to show them off..How do i change the light bulb in an eletralog compact fireplace ?http://www1.dimplex.com/faq.aspx





If this doesn't do it for you then just call Lowe's a customer service person in that department and they can or will be able to tell you how .



If all else fails ..do what I do if I need help from the manual and I can't find it .



I go to Lowe's ..open the box and read the manual!

No comments:

Post a Comment