Friday, June 3, 2011

How do you change the light bulb on Hampton Bay ceiling fan 55295?

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan and can't figure out how to remove the light cover. Also, the idiot that installed it put the fan blades on upside down. How can I fix this?How do you change the light bulb on Hampton Bay ceiling fan 55295?A little research shows they have them at Home Depot. I would go there and ask. Looking at the picture of it, I can't see how you could possibly put the fan blades on upside down.How do you change the light bulb on Hampton Bay ceiling fan 55295?I've installed a couple of fans like this a few years ago. If my memory is correct, the glass dome screws off. As far as the upside down blades....I think it is almost impossible to install any of the Hampton Bay blades upside down although some, with straight blades, are reversible. Hope that helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment