Friday, June 3, 2011

In my kenmore fridge i cant get the cover off to change the light bulb...any suggestions?

the refrigerator is a kenmore elite triple door model number: 795.75542401. the light is just inside the door on the refrigerator part and is covered and i can't figure out how to get the cover off to replace the bulb. i don't see anything to pop it loose and when i try to wiggle it so far i feel like i might break it. any help would be fantasticIn my kenmore fridge i cant get the cover off to change the light bulb...any suggestions?You can go to %26quot;sears parts direct %26quot; online and put in your model number. There doesn't appear to be any screws.



I think the cover comes off from the front with tabs in the back end. I think you push it back and it should come down on the front end, then off. The tabs in back acting sorta like a hinge.



But covers and the like are something they like to change all the time so even though I been working on them for 25 years I can't be certain without seeing it myself. LOL.



The parts breakdown is not real clear and sometime they aren't even right as they might have made a change since they made the drawing.



But should not be too difficult.



Good Luck.In my kenmore fridge i cant get the cover off to change the light bulb...any suggestions?Do you have the owner's manual. It should tell you what you should do to replace the bulb.In my kenmore fridge i cant get the cover off to change the light bulb...any suggestions?1) Try one of those nonslip pads used for opening jars, or a dry rubber glove.

2) It is probably a screw-on cover. (Turns counter clockwise)

3) If it looks like an access plate (with 4 screws) Remove them (However I doubt this very much)

4) Call Sears Service or try their web site.

Good Luck ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment