Monday, October 24, 2011

"How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?"?

hahahahahaha this is a classic.



Well..depending on the breed?



Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?



2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.



3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!



4. Rottweiler: Make me.



5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.



6. Labrador: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!



7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation



8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.



9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!



10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.



11. Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or 'We don't need no stinking light bulb.'



12. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?



13. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...



14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.



How many cats does it take to change a light bulb?



Cats do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is:



'How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?'



ALL OF WHICH PROVES, ONCE AGAIN, THAT WHILE DOGS HAVE MASTERS, CATS HAVE STAFF!%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?one less than a man!%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?Zero, because they can't.%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?One less then a person!



^None^



HAH FUNNY CHETCO!!!%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?Hmmm..well, I know it only takes one tail to knock down the lamp and break the bulb..I have six dogs, and they can't change the bulb..so..It must take seven!%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?none%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?LOL%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?It depends on the breed. For collies it would take at least two. One to actually change the lightbulb, and the other to run around the first one barking its fool head off. :)



BTW, I love collies! :)%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?Well zero, I guess.%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?Oh for goodness sakes! NONE!! That is what people are for! I NEVER would dirty my precious paws doing such a mundane task! Human! Fetch me a doggie treat! NOW!%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?go on then how many dogs does it take to change a light bulb??%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?I'm gonna have to say they can't!

That would be too hard and they don't have any fingers so how would they put it in?%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?Most dogs I've met,can't even change their knickers! haha.%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?Hahaha Quizard!!!



Oh, and here are some more -



15. Irish Wolfhound: Can somebody else do it? I've got this hangover....



16. Doberman: While its dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.



17. Hound dog: ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz :)%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?zero%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?I guess it depends on the dogs these days, no offense please to you dog lovers but hasn't this dog thing gone a little to far, I mean leaving them money in the will, 800 dollars beds, 5,000 collars come on GET REAL! and I've seen some of these nut jobs on talk shows that have literally argued with the host saying there dog is not a dog it is human and it's different than all the rest of the dogs I literally had fantasies about beating this broad to (what-ever) so my answer is I guess ask one of these nut-jobs and I will bet my check they will tell you that little coco can change a light bulb with one paw standing on one foot while opening a beer bottle and crossing it's eyes lol%26quot;How many dogs , does it take to change a light bulb?%26quot;?one

No comments:

Post a Comment