Friday, September 23, 2011

Can anyone tell me how to change a light bulb in my Audi A8?

I檓 sorry but you would need to be slightly more descriptive. Also you檙e probably much better off posting this question on an A8 forum.



You would need to specify which model, year, etc. The light clusters might be different from one model to another.



Alternatively, the quickest and easiest way is to take it to Halfords (if you檙e in the UK). You can buy the bulb and they檒l fit it for free or a very small charge.Can anyone tell me how to change a light bulb in my Audi A8?More info needed

Interior

Instrument

Headlight

Reversing lightCan anyone tell me how to change a light bulb in my Audi A8?Hold the bulb still and turn the car arround it. lol



Which bulb ? try reading the handbook.Can anyone tell me how to change a light bulb in my Audi A8?Buy a new car its easier.Can anyone tell me how to change a light bulb in my Audi A8?Contact to a Mechanic. He will short out ur problem

No comments:

Post a Comment